Marketing/Public Relations Intern
Great Neck, NY 11021
MARKETING / PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERN
We are seeking an intern who is interested in Marketing or Public Relations with good written and verbal communication skills who has an interest in marketing analysis, social media and the Internet. Some experience (or exposure) with data analysis is preferred.
Intern responsibilities are likely to include:
- Assist with originating source analysis of potential new client appointments and retained clients
- Updating social media on an ongoing basis (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) with our input
- Preparing email blasts to target sources of referral
- Compile monthly website analysis
- Preparing handout materials for presentations
- Update reporter contact information
- Monitor and record results of Google searches for our area of law
- Attend marketing meetings (with attorneys, staff, outside businesses)
- Involvement in editing website, working with Internet company
We would prefer for this internship to be for college credit as it is unpaid.
Daily stipend for lunch and travel will be provided.
Hours are flexible.
Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C. is one of the largest matrimonial and family law firms on Long Island. We are located in Great Neck and celebrate over 40 years serving our local community. You can learn more about our law firm at www.lawjaw.com.