Psychotherapist (Licensed or license eligible)
LMSW, LCSW, LMFT
Clinical or Counseling Psychology (PHD /PSYD)
Therapists / Psychologists for Remote Work
As a growing group practice in New York, Mind Connections specializes in helping Asians or AAPIs to improve their wellbeing and mend health. Our therapists provide multi-lingual counseling services in English, Chinese Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, and Japanese.
Mind Connections is hiring part-time Fee for Service Therapists / Psychologists with an option of developing to full-time employees.
Therapists are to provide online therapy for adults, teens, couples, and families in New York.
Mind Connections hires for the long-term. We aim to create an environment for everyone to grow professionally in a supportive team. We will invest in you to help you feel as fulfilled and supported as possible in your career and your life.
- LMSW, LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, PHD/PSYD in clinical or counseling psychology;
- NYS license eligible therapists and interns are considered for highly qualified candidates;
- Bilingual in English and Chinese preferred;
- Competence with an evidence-based treatment for adults or teens, such as CBT, DBT, ACT, CPT, CBT-I, EMDR, or mindfulness-based therapy;
- Experience with couples therapy or marriage counseling preferred;
- Competence in interpersonal skills, good communication and collaboration;
- Adhere to the highest ethical standards required by mental health field, such as integrity and timely paperwork;
- Applicants with a current private practice will not be considered.
Benefits of Joining Mind Connections
- Competitive fee for service compensation;
- W2 for qualified full-time therapists seeing 25+ clients per week;
- Steadily growing new client referrals at your preferred pace;
- Professional malpractice insurance for eligible therapists;
- Remote work / online therapy at the convenience of working from home;
- Flexible hours for work-life balance;
- Full compensation for no-show and late cancellation;
- Free specialty supervision from expert psychologist for highly motivated license-eligible therapists;
- Ongoing support for professional development through consult groups, CEU support, collaboration, mentorship, and training;
- Opportunities for speaking, media engagement, writing, and engaging in leadership, training, and brand development;
- Opportunities to develop and lead groups and workshops;
- H1B working visa sponsorship for highly qualified full-time therapists.
How to Apply
Email a resume and a cover letter detailing interest and relevant clinical experience to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Hiring Therapist / Psychologist”