Social Media / Content Creation
Creativitech, LLC is searching for a Marketing and Social Media Intern to advance the organization's mission and services. The Intern will be responsible for assisting with the implementation and development of marketing, social media, and internal/external communications strategies and content.
* Draft social media content
* Contribute to content creation
* Build and execute a social media strategy
* Curate a weekly and monthly content calendar
* Manage postings across all platforms
* Analyze what content drives the most engagement
* Brainstorm and pitch content ideas
* Develop and implement marketing strategies to attract new clients and engage existing stakeholders
* ACTIVE USER OF INSTAGRAM or FACEBOOK
* Experience with Canva, Hootsuite, or other design and automation platforms
* Currently pursuing Bachelor’s degree
* Preferably, have at least one year of marketing experience (can include internships)
* Ability to work remotely and attend virtual meetings
* Hours can be flexible and we are willing to develop a schedule around your academic calendar
* Excellent organization, writing, and communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal and time management skills.
* Detail-oriented with the ability to meet deadlines
* Adept at using a wide range of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.