Manpower is currently hiring for Customer Service Representatives to join a leading provider of health and human services worldwide. This is an 100% work from home opportunity, answering incoming calls and providing information to resolve issues or answer questions. To qualify, you must be able to provide your own equipment.
If you enjoy helping people and have exceptional Customer Service skills, this is the opportunity for you!
Text-to-Talk 44844 to apply!
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Remote / Work from Home
Duration: 3-6 months
Shift Timing: Shifts available between hours of 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Pay Rate: $15-18 per hour
- Handle inbound and outbound contacts in a courteous, timely, and professional manner.
- Adhere to approved scripts in addressing concerns and answering inquiries.
- Enter data into desktop application to accurately capture all responses.
- May be required to work some weekends. Overtime may be required.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Six months customer service or contact center experience preferred.
- Must be able to read and speak English clearly and professionally.
- Ability to effectively work within established contractual service levels required.
- Must have demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills.
- Bilingual – Spanish is a plus
- Workers must have 50mbps internet at home to qualify for work from home
- Workers must provide their own equipment (Phone, Computer)
- Workers will be required to utilize headphones
At Manpower we are dedicated to enriching people's lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, as we have done for more than 60 years. We care about you and the role of work in your life, and focus on enabling you to achieve your goals in work and in life.
Stop your job search and apply today!
We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, don’t forget to ask your Recruiter about our FREE College and Professional Training & Development Courses through our MyPath program. Arm yourself with the tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow’s jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath
Looking forward to working with you soon!