2 weeks ago
- Maintain detailed calendars in Outlook, scheduling and coordinating internal and external meetings as necessary.
- Manage administrative duties including but not limited to arranging conference calls, meetings, creating and maintaining, paper and electronic files, and handling miscellaneous photocopying, scanning, and printing requests.
- Create, edit, format, and proofread letters, memos, and other documents using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Compose routine correspondence and emails, as needed.
- Request conflict checks, open new client matters, and submit electronic approvals, as needed.
- Other ad hoc projects as needed.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
- At least 10 years of experience providing administrative support in a law firm environment.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent preferred.
- Excellent client services and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and anticipatory.
- Solid knowledge of computers and software applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to think clearly and work well under pressure in a busy environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with all levels of staff within the office.
This role is based out of Lake Success, NY.
3 Dakota Drive, New Hyde Park, NY 11042