Custodial -- Approximately 50%
*Ensures that company standards of cleanliness and appearance are met or exceeded in offices, restrooms, exterior areas, company units, hallways, etc.
* Cleans vacated units on a timely basis (reviews units to ensure that doors, latches, and alarms are functional)
* Ensures that the safe handling and storage of chemicals and cleaners used in performing duties is in compliance with safety standards
Maintenance -- Approximately 50%
* Monitors the physical condition of the facility and reports maintenance requirements and potential equipment failures to the General Manager
* Performs touch up painting and landscape maintenance on property
* Completes assigned tasks and meets quality, time, and financial constraints
* Performs all work using safe work practices and in accordance with policies
* Ensures the facility has sufficient supplies on hand to fulfill job duties
* Demonstrates a general knowledge of site management that includes customer service skills and daily operational knowledge
* Performs other duties as assigned; works with minimum direct supervision; operates effectively on a team to support sales office and customer service initiatives
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Employment is contingent on successful completion of a background and drug screening.
Education and/or Experience: A High School diploma/GED equivalent and three to six months of related experience and/or training is required.
Language Skills: Ability to read and understand documents such as safety rules, operating and procedural manuals, and maintenance instructions in English is required.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form and the ability to deal with problems, new challenges and change is necessary.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Regular attendance at the assigned location is required.