2 weeks ago
What you will need to have:
- Juris Doctor degree (J.D.) from an accredited law school.
- Licensed to practice law in New York State.
- 5 years of experience in state courts with hands-on Plaintiff side litigation.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and prioritize tasks in an effective manner.
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with MS Word and Outlook.
The following is not required, but a plus:
- Experience in Guardianship, Medicaid, and Estate work.
- Familiarity with ProLaw.
- Competitive salary
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, 401K
This position is based out of Lake Success, NY
3 Dakota Drive Suite 300, New Hyde Park, NY