We are searching for a talented and motivated event coordinator to organize outstanding and unforgettable events. You will be responsible for every part of event preparations, such as choosing venues, coordinating food & beverage, developing run of shows and scheduling, and evaluating success afterward.
As the event coordinator, you should be well-organized and possess a sound knowledge of vendor management. Excellent communication and attention to detail skills are vital in this role, as you will be managing multiple events simultaneously.
Please contact email@example.com with your resume and cover letter to apply for this position.
· Perform research to gain deep understanding of different requirements and details of each event
· Plan and organize events in accordance with financial and time restraints
· Identify and communicate requirements and expectations for each event.
· Look for and compare different vendors (catering, decorators, musicians etc.)
· Book venues, caterers/vendors, photographers, and schedule speakers.
· Liaise with vendors, exhibitors, and speakers during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
· Maintain event budgets.
· Coordinate marketing and promotion of events with Chamber staff
· Manage event calendar listings, RSVP lists, and ticket sales.
· Conduct final inspections on the day of the event to ensure everything adheres to standards.
· Manage all event set-up, tear down, and follow-up processes.
· Assess an event’s overall success and submit findings.
· Plan, schedule and organize time slots and speakers at event
· Oversee day-of staff
· Handle, coordinate and oversee all event operations
· Track the overall even expenses regularly
· Carefully supervise event preparation activities
· Create and present post event reports
· Well-organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
· Outstanding vendor management skills.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Proactive, and focused on finding solutions to resolve problems in a timely manner
· Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
· Team player
· Good time-management and organizational skills